Jack Strelesky’s Taxidermy Shop Damaged by Fire

John J. Strelesky's taxidermy shop damaged by fire

When Jack Strelesky lived in Sheridan, Wyoming, he ran a taxidermy shop.  On April 6, 1917, fire damaged the shop.  An article discussing the fire ran in the Wyoming State Tribune-Cheyenne State Leader on April 6, 1917. Transcription of article: Taxidermist's Shop Damaged By Fire Sheridan, Wyo., April 6 - Damage to the extent of about a hundred dollars was caused by a fire which started in the loft of the building on East Fourth street, occupied by the taxidermy shop of J.J. Strelesky last night. It was discovered shortly before 9 o'clock and an alarm … [Read more...]

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.